idealism

recently, pictures have been dissatisfying. I don't want to see new art and I don't want to see new images.
I am craving ideas. I am craving the interactive experience of a concept that becomes a project that becomes real and sharable.

while this is me trying to figure out how these waves happen in the blogging experience, it is also a reflection (I just wanted to spell it: reflexion) of a rather idealist youth wanting to apply a practical meaning to the projects at hand that are driven by passion.

that being said- I am always looking for those images and visual experiences that trigger the new train of thought. But I guess I'd just rather stumble upon them than try and force an encounter. For right now anyway. So much to see and so little time to see it in (until these exhibitions close and the next are installed, anyway) Doesn't it ever slow down?

No comments:

Post a Comment